Sunday, November 14, 2010

The "F" Off

Theses posts are about things that piss me off in my everyday life.

Now...

I don’t wanna sound like I’m anti-Semitic but my boss is a Jewish prick. I say this because the bastard hires a new person at the job and then has the balls to cut my hours and not to mention that two of my friends applied for this position and he hires someone off the streets….I’ll explain

February, 2 years ago, my friend who I’ll call Smiley, asked me if there was any positions open at my job, I told him that someone just quit, and all he had to do was bring a resume to my job and that was all. I told my boss that a friend was going to be dropping off a resume and he said we’ll see what happens. A few days later… Smiley came in with a resume and he gave it to my boss and he said that he’s not hiring right now but that he’ll keep his resume on file for when he does start hiring.

With that being said, two months later… my boss hires a kid of one of the customers that come in on a daily basis and what pissed me off was that Smiley’s resume was still sittin’ on his desk and he didn’t even take a second glance at it.

Now skip forward to last year, about the same time, my manager gets fired because she stole TP and was never around the store to help, so I was stuck working by myself and the other kid was incapacitated because he decides to pick up an axe and cut a tree stump…completely missing the stump and burying it in his ankle. So now… with no one else workin at this store, I’m now stuck doing the work for four people, I say four because : My manager, the co-worker, me and my boss I say my boss because my boss is a lazy piece of shit… but I digress. For about 3 months, I do this work and not once does my boss say “Keep up the good work” or “I’ll give you a raise because of the work you’ve done” not one god damn thing. So I confront him about giving me a raise, at first he says why, then I say that because I’ve been doing the work of 4 people plus I’ve been there for a year and then he said ok. It wasn’t even a big raise; it was a whopping $0.50.

Now skip to last month, my boss decides to start hiring because of the holiday season. So my friend Papa told me that he was looking for a job because the bank was about to foreclose on his family’s house and he wanted to help his family by bringing some money in. A noble cause right? I told him the same thing I told Smiley, “bring in a resume and I’ll see what I can do to get you the job”. Well, a woman off the streets comes in a say that she is looking for a job and she gives my boss this whole sob story about how she lost her job and how this job would be a conveniences to her because her child is in school, so she can pick him/her up right after work.

So now skip to three weeks ago, Papa brings in his resume and my boss says the same thing that he said to Smiley. I told my boss that papa was also a friend of mine, and he replied back that if this woman doesn’t show up then he can get the job (Lie) but by this time my boss pretty much decided to hire the woman no matter what and not my friends. So if you've been keeping track of the resumes on file, it goes: Smiley, This Woman, and then Papa. It pisses me off because smiley was first to get the job and my boss bypass him for this woman (not gonna be the first time).

Now last week, this other woman comes in asking for a job, same thing, boss asks for resume and then it goes with the others. So now it’s: Smiley, This Woman, Papa, and then this other woman. So now, the first woman comes in saying that she can’t take the job because she doesn’t want to have to bring the child to work, but before she leaves she says that she is friends with the other woman and that she is a “good girl”.

So my boss, without a second thought hires this other girl, who I’ll call Jebus, so not only was my friends not hired but the son-of-a-bitch, skipped over my two friends who had their resumes there first and then had the nerve to cut my co-worker's and my hours and call it “being fair to the new girl” and not giving me or my co-worker a raise to make my for the lost hours.

So my Boss… by definition is a Stereotypic Jewish person, with the lying to me about hiring my friends, and the cutting of my hours and not giving a raise to compensate and it can’t be that he has no money because all he talks about all day is of how great where doing and the whole nine yards.

So other than that… My boss is reason why I’m pissed the “F” off.

5 comments:

  1. That's life bro. Now, let me go back to counting my endless supply of money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like he just wants to get some poon from them.

    You should try Things I Love Thursday (kind of a blogger meme) too just so you have a day when you are happy too :) Just list the things you love and that's it.

    I found your blog thru LoneIslander btw, hope it's cool that I added you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ylls
    hahaha yeah my boss is a perverted old fart, me and my co-worker said the same thing. but i'll try the "things i love" and mix it up with tht hate lol

    and yes its cool that you added me :)

    ReplyDelete