Sunday, November 14, 2010

Around Teh Webz

So I was just browsing the web, when I across this beauty...

Yes... Anybody who knows what Monty Python is or saw The Holy Grail, knows what this is. For the people who might not know, this was a prop used to make the sound of horse's footsteps...


I was laughing so hard when i see this, both the movie and the toy but like all good things, this too had its flaw, and that was the price... a whopping $69.99 for a pair of most likely plastic coconuts. When I saw the price, my jaw physical dropped and I was thinking "WTF", but then I saw who was selling them...my good buddy Toywiz.com, infamous for selling cheaply made items for obscene prices.

Might as well, go to a super market, buy a coconut, then cut it open and carve out the stuff yourself.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like I found our Halloween costume for when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, who in their right mind would buy that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't find it that funny even with knowing it was a sound effect in monty python. Seems like a but of a reach to be funny, for me...

    And lol @ overpriced junk.

    ReplyDelete