Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Day in the Life 11/30/10

     So… I have been out of commission for the past couple of weeks and I’ll explain what happened. It all started 3 weeks ago, my friend ThatGurl, who was originally called “Toto”, Said she was going to LA with one of her friends” I was like “ that’s cool,  whatever”, Now Nov 2nd rolls around and she posts on Facebook about selling some of her Lolita clothes. Later, one of her friends say that they want to see, then she said something that pretty much made my heart drop. She said that, and I quote “Oh you will! If I can steal my BOYFRIEND’s camera…..” I know she wasn’t she wasn’t talking about me, because I asked her if she wanted to hangout before this and she said she “had plans”.

    Now, Nov 4th, I flat out told her I need to talk to her, and later that night, when I saw her, I asked her “if
we were still dating”, she said “Oh I thought this was public knowledge” (Never a good sign) I said “No, I wasn’t told anything” then she said “I thought we talked about this before, and we said that we’ll still be friends” and I asked her “if we still had a chance” she paused, then said “yes, but just not now” (again never a good sign, not too sure but she might have just lied to me, but hey what do I know). So the night ended with a hug and that was it.

    Now Nov 7th, I’m browsing Facebook, and I see that she posted something on her status about her being in LA and it said and I quote “My BOYFRIEND’s here for work and I decided to tag along.” Right there, that simple line of words, not doing anything but being words.…….. KILLED ME! Not gonna lie, I couldn’t eat, sleep, or do anything, until she came back on the 10th, even then I struggled trying to eat solid foods. It felt like someone went through my heart with a sword, pulled it out and put it back in, in another position, then continued to run through me, then pushing the butt of the sword forward with their foot making it hurt more. Hate to say this, but I was actually contemplating how I was going do it.

   So… The last couple of weeks, if been walking around like I was dead and planning what I was going to say to her when I see her again. Only one small problem, I couldn’t muster up the courage to tell her how I really feel (NO BALLS!!!!). The worst part is because I’m holding back, my thought are beginning to manifest itself it to all these negative, and bad thoughts. So I have no choice, I have to tell her. Would like to know what you guys think.

    Oh and about my car I got it fixed and it came to $770, and the funny thing was when I went to go get the car, the mechanic was like “the car works perfectly, there should be nothing wrong with it”. So I went to go get the car, I went in the car, and the car didn’t start up. So I told the mechanic said I just pulled the car out 1hr ago, there was nothing wrong. So he gave me back my check and then said we’ll take a look at it tomorrow, so I had to walk home. The next day, the mechanic called up and said that one the other mechanics pulled the plug out of the battery, that’s why it didn’t start. I just laughed.

there's the song thats been playing in my head for the last 2 weeks,



minus all the gay things lol

4 comments:

  1. She just wants attention. That's why when you asked her if you had a chance, she said "yes but later".

    Think about that for a second, what kind of stupid bullshit is that? So, she's just dating this guy for now, but she already plans on it ending with him at some point? Then why bother?

    Just remove her from your life; she's an immature bint and you don't need to play her games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed with above.

    Right now you are being placed as the "back-up plan." She is enjoying her current guy but either doesn't see a future with him or thinks things might not work out so wants to have someone there waiting just in case.

    You deserve better treatment than that. I know it hurts now, but it would hurt only more if you actually did get in a relationship with her.

    I do hope things work out with you though, do take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when will people learn to be careful about posting shit on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do better than her. Fuck her new boyfriend and fuck her. I know how you feel man and trust me, it will keep sucking for about another 2-4 weeks but after that you will finally be able to start feeling normal again.

    She'll be back one day to try and use you again but don't you dare fall for her little trap. You are better than that so find someone that is actually worth your attention.

    Chin up, and find distractions. I personally preferred computer games and internet surfing during my time of despair but you do what you think will work best.

    Good luck and don't give in.

    ReplyDelete