Friday, December 10, 2010

The "F" Off 12/10/10

With the recent events involving ThatGurl, you would think that this post would be about her… well, no because I have nothing good or bad to say about her, plus I would be giving her the honor being part of another post on this blog. No…No…No… this time, this post is about the most Cynical, sadistic, group of people on the face of this planet...........Little Old Ladies.





These women are some of the fiercest people in the world, and will to do whatever it takes to get what they want just because they old or because they lived through “tough” times.


There are three main classifications of Little Old Ladies (LOLs), 1st there is “the sweet LOL”, they tend to have led a good and enjoyable life, nice to every one they meet, but around Christmas time…watch the hell out, they would tear your head from your neck just to get a toy for their grandchildren. They rank anywhere from a 1 to a 4 on the fierce-o-meter.


Next comes “the sour LOL”, they tend to have led a very grumpy and grouchy life, and they want the rest of the world to know it. Being one of the more dangerous LOLs, they have a tendency, to get mad at everyone and everything and make everyone’s life a living hell. They rank about a 5 to an 8 on the scale.


Now the last one is known as “The Hybrid LOL”, this is the most dangerous one out of the lot. The only reason it’s so dangerous is because it’s deceitful. It’s like a Venus Fly Trap, or biting into a very sweet bar of chocolate, just to find out that it was made from warheads. They first lure you in with their niceness then… POW! Then they got you in there trap of yelling and telling you that your wrong. They rank a 9 or a 10 on the scale.


I tell you this because, like I said, I work at UPS and all day long I have to deal with these people. The sweets, the sours and the Hybrids. These people come in, and ask me to pack their entire collection of fine china and expect me to do it in record time, and then get pissey when I don’t. Sometimes I just want to say “you know what, you old bat… you think you can pack it better than me, and faster than me, then go right ahead.” But if I said that I’d probably be fired that day.


But those Little Old Ladies just piss me the “F” off.

No comments:

Post a Comment